I am not a fan of churches, as many even though the same religion, the approach is different…and pick up a newspaper/TV ,the credibility of some church leaders is appalling.
I feel if parents should teach children by example and prepare them for the real world, teaching them ” Empathy and Apathy ” and taking responsibility for their own words and actions would be a start. Look at all the countries as far back as the bible, killing under the name of ” God “. Religion per say has no bearing on a child growing up to be kind, honest, lovable, moral, respectful and choosing the right path, it is their environment, home life and the right tools of parenting that counts… Parents who choose their own friends that have similar lifestyles, interests, educational backgrounds also is a big factor. Your children will imitate and immolate your actions as they observe your interaction with life… Children will follow suit when they choose their own friends later in life.
Being and taking interest in your child, as to what they have to say, spending quality time, note I said Quality NOT Quantity…
Linda Wickens on Choices and Decisions with… kjforce on Choices and Decisions with… Linda Wickens on Choices and Decisions with… Dee Hoy on Natural options for skin … kjforce on Natural options for skin …
- goo.gl/photos/jrwxQxi…If you like my write...be sweet and Tweet 7 months ago
- What’s your feeling on churches of today ? kjforce.wordpress.com/2017/06/28/wha…If you like my write...be sweet and Tweet 7 months ago
- K J Force - K J Force Biography - Poem Hunter poemhunter.com/k-j-force/biog…If you like my write...be sweet and Tweet 7 months ago
- books.google.com/books?isbn=146… comments appreciated...If you like my write...be sweet and Tweet 7 months ago
- kjforce.wordpress.com/just-ask/If you like my write...be sweet and Tweet 7 months ago
- Follow kjforce on WordPress.com